Warren Bain, better known as Wazza, is a seasoned IT veteran still on active duty.
- IBM/360 assembler and COBOL before there were personal computers
- VBA app development in Microsoft Office products
- Ruby scripting, app and gem development
- infrastructure automation using Chef, Docker, Vagrant, and Bash
Wazza has always been excited to learn new things and use them to solve real business problems. More than a technologist, Wazza also
- writes business cases that get approved
- presents at the C & Board level and everywhere below
- delivers conference talks
- shares his knowledge and experience via consulting and mentoring
This blog shares some of the things Wazza has learned along the way.